Friday, September 14, 2007

Life on the Hamster Wheel

As you can see, I have not posted since Sunday. This week has been one endless loop on the Hamster Wheel--extremely hectic at work and problems with low-life neighbors and incompetent apartment management company at home, among other things.

On the plus side, there were no unanticipated budget breaker expenses this week.

On the minus side, groceries and gas keep getting more and more expensive. I am a consultant, and since there was a holiday at the beginning of the month, I won't make as much this month as I had hoped. Oh well, I sure did enjoy the holiday, so that is some consolation.

Since it is finally Friday, I am going to have myself a frosty glass of beer to celebrate, and kick back and watch TV. Not for too long, though--the Hamster wheel keeps turning!

Happy Friday, paycheckers!

No comments: