Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sub-Prime

This month I’ve been making an effort to improve my financial position. I am determined to pay off my credit cards and loans and increase my savings. (Actually, to save anything would be an increase.) I recently made a list of all the bills and am now keeping track of everything I spend. This is step one (of many).

On another note, I’ve been reading about how our politicians want to help the people who are losing their houses because they cannot afford the payments on their sub-prime liar loans. Funny, the politicians refused to help people who lost jobs a few years ago when companies started offshoring their work. I guess if you are irresponsible, then you should get help from your fellow taxpayers, otherwise, you are on your own. This is another wonderful feature of the Paycheck economy, brought to you by our master manipulators.

I wonder if the mortgage help is for the benefit of the home owners or the bankers. Hmmmmmm….

Happy Thursday, paycheckers!

No comments: