Monday, September 3, 2007

My Stress Reliever

In the Paycheck Economy, we are subject to numerous forces beyond our control. We plan for emergencies, we put away money for a rainy day, we borrow if need be, but all the plans can go astray if those who are controlling our economy decide to make unanticipated (by us) changes to the way certain portions of the economy are functioning, usually at the behest of some of their cronies.

Happenings beyond my control have, in the past, caused me great stress, but I have learned and continue to learn how to cope with stress. One way, which I present to you at left, is by making collages out of bits of materials that I recycle from junk mail, newspapers, magazines, etc. These are a labor of love, and I will display more of them as time goes on. Have a happy and safe Labor Day.

No comments: